Dear, I open for direct swap. You can contact me via email : chiphoi001@yahoo.com. I collect: - Lunar new year; - Lady slipper & Dancing lady orchid; - Tom of Finland; - Inge Look Aunties; - Blue Cats World Trip; - Erotic (about men); - Van Gogh card from museum

presentation

My postcard album for swap
If you find something interesting in my album and want to swap, you can drop me some lines with your album. Thank you.

jeudi 1 mars 2018

Vietnam, New Floral issue,



Today, the first day of March, Vietnam post release new floral issue showing Bauhinia variegata (Hoa Ban in vietnamese). The set of 2 stamps presentes 2 types of color : white and red one.

The last floral issue of Vietnam post was in 2011 showing Plumeria ( Hoa Đại). How such a longtime!

Beside the stampset, a souvenir sheet is released too with the quite high face value. Normaly the postage fee for postcard to europe is about 12 000VND so we can see a normal face value up to that number to correspond the postage rate. Well, it is a bussines. 











Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire