Dear, I open for direct swap. You can contact me via email : chiphoi001@yahoo.com. I collect: - Lunar new year; - Lady slipper & Dancing lady orchid; - Tom of Finland; - Inge Look Aunties; - Blue Cats World Trip; - Erotic (about men); - Van Gogh card from museum

presentation

My postcard album for swap
If you find something interesting in my album and want to swap, you can drop me some lines with your album. Thank you.

mercredi 28 février 2018

Indonesia, Year of the Dog FDC


 Year of the Dog from Indonesia arrived today. The stamps show the indigenous dog of Indonesia with the silhouette of landscape and architecture.




He sent me a bloc of 4 of ASEAN joint issue 2017 : National flower. Jasmin is my favorite flower as it has a good parfum. I plant this flower in my garden. In the summer when flower blooms, all my house is covered by a good smell.


Thank you shinta!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire