Dear, I open for direct swap. You can contact me via email : chiphoi001@yahoo.com. I collect: - Lunar new year; - Lady slipper & Dancing lady orchid; - Tom of Finland; - Inge Look Aunties; - Blue Cats World Trip; - Erotic (about men); - Van Gogh card from museum

presentation

My postcard album for swap
If you find something interesting in my album and want to swap, you can drop me some lines with your album. Thank you.

jeudi 8 février 2018

Canada, Year of the Dog prepaid card,



Every year, Canada post release a couple of prepaid cards for lunar new year issue. They are all for international destination eventhough the stamp on back side is image of domestic one.

This one I got is for year of the dog 2018. The silhouette of a hunter dog on the red lantern which we use to decorate our house for this event as the symbol of the luck.

Sent: 22/1/2018
Arrived: 8/2/2018

Tank you tusia123!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire