Dear, I open for direct swap. You can contact me via email : chiphoi001@yahoo.com. I collect: - Lunar new year; - Lady slipper & Dancing lady orchid; - Tom of Finland; - Inge Look Aunties; - Blue Cats World Trip; - Erotic (about men); - Van Gogh card from museum

presentation

My postcard album for swap
If you find something interesting in my album and want to swap, you can drop me some lines with your album. Thank you.

mercredi 2 septembre 2015

Cover#119 #120 2-9-2015: 70th Anniversairy of Independence day of Vietnam,



Today, we celebrate the 70 anniversary of Independence day. In this occasion, this special postmark was released with image of Uncle Ho declaring the Independence declaration on 2/9/1945.




Sent: 2/9/2015
Arrived: 7/9/2015

Some new stamps I got today. I try with new topic: Buddhism.




Et j'ai dessiné celle-ci par le vernis à ongles. Le champ de Muscari en hiver tout gris.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire