Dear, I open for direct swap. You can contact me via email : chiphoi001@yahoo.com. I collect: - Lunar new year; - Lady slipper & Dancing lady orchid; - Tom of Finland; - Inge Look Aunties; - Blue Cats World Trip; - Erotic (about men); - Van Gogh card from museum

presentation

My postcard album for swap
If you find something interesting in my album and want to swap, you can drop me some lines with your album. Thank you.

vendredi 23 mars 2018

Japan, Year of the dog minisheet,


 Minisheet year of the dog from Japan post as a prize for spring lottery. It is only sold on internet or for the winner from the lottery.

The design is all different with the Dog year stamp set released before. They used the same stamp design for this minisheet precedent year but this year it was changed. And see how nice is it, the surface of minisheet!




Thank you Masako!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire