Dear, I open for direct swap. You can contact me via email : chiphoi001@yahoo.com. I collect: - Lunar new year; - Lady slipper & Dancing lady orchid; - Tom of Finland; - Inge Look Aunties; - Blue Cats World Trip; - Erotic (about men); - Van Gogh card from museum

presentation

My postcard album for swap
If you find something interesting in my album and want to swap, you can drop me some lines with your album. Thank you.

samedi 6 décembre 2014

PC#037 Japan, YOTS Lottery card



My first Lottery New Year card from Japan arrived today with a new year stamps on and a pictorial postmark.
The lucky number will be declared on Januany. Just hope I will be lucky for the third prize, a Year of the sheep MS. LOL I'm always unlucky in lottery.

Sent: 23/11/2014
Arrived: 6/12/2014

Thank you Tomoko for sending me this one!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire