Dear, I open for direct swap. You can contact me via email : chiphoi001@yahoo.com. I collect: - Lunar new year; - Lady slipper & Dancing lady orchid; - Tom of Finland; - Inge Look Aunties; - Blue Cats World Trip; - Erotic (about men); - Van Gogh card from museum

presentation

My postcard album for swap
If you find something interesting in my album and want to swap, you can drop me some lines with your album. Thank you.

samedi 13 décembre 2014

PC#038 #039 #040 #041 A nice story



Today I got some nice cards and 2 Japanese stamps MS, which really made my day because they are not only so awesome but also about my friend, a sister.

She had left to Japan and lived there for working for 3 years and before her return to Vietnam last year, she had bought 2 nice MS and some UNESCO cards for my collection as a small gift.
But unfortunately the day she came back was the day I left Vietnam for another country for one year so I could not get them in hand at that time.
And today, the first time I met her after more than 4 years, is in her mariage. As every one know, brides are always busy in day of wedding and they will not waste time for something not relating to their important day. However, my friend, she saw me and she came back home imimmediately, returned with an envelope containing all items inside. Well, that fact really surprised me. It made my day.
Thank you so much my sister and wish you a great beginning in couple life, Ha Ta.








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire