Dear, I open for direct swap. You can contact me via email : chiphoi001@yahoo.com. I collect: - Lunar new year; - Lady slipper & Dancing lady orchid; - Tom of Finland; - Inge Look Aunties; - Blue Cats World Trip; - Erotic (about men); - Van Gogh card from museum

presentation

My postcard album for swap
If you find something interesting in my album and want to swap, you can drop me some lines with your album. Thank you.

mardi 30 septembre 2014

Cover#016 PC#002 Japan, Year of the Horse,

This is my first letter ( not cards) I received from Japan, after 2 years of international exchange. I really love Japanese stamps and Japanese cultures. They are amazing to me >▪<

Sent: 22/9/2014
Arrived: 30/9/2014


I got inside a Year of the Horse SS 2014 ( one of prix for spring' s lottery in Japan) and some gifts:  Horse issues from 1966, 1978, 2002 and a shaped card. I was born in Year of the Horse.  But unfortunately,  there is not any horse issue in 1990, my birth year. 😕


Well, I really don't know that shaped card cannot be sent directly by the post from Japan. Just wondering why? ( I like the Sakura stamp).



Thank you  Yoriko, I love them so much.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire