Dear, I open for direct swap. You can contact me via email : chiphoi001@yahoo.com. I collect: - Lunar new year; - Lady slipper & Dancing lady orchid; - Tom of Finland; - Inge Look Aunties; - Blue Cats World Trip; - Erotic (about men); - Van Gogh card from museum

presentation

My postcard album for swap
If you find something interesting in my album and want to swap, you can drop me some lines with your album. Thank you.

mercredi 17 septembre 2014

Cover#012 France, 100th Tour de France

This cover I sent to my papa from Vandoeuvre-lès-Nancy, France, where I have been studying. Of corse, it's for my collection Centenary. 



Cover dated 11/12/2013. Evidently, it arrived when I was not at home. 
-Marianne stamps issued 2012
-A part of minisheet Tour de France 2013, 110th anniversary of Tour de France and 100th Tour de France. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire