Dear, I open for direct swap. You can contact me via email : chiphoi001@yahoo.com. I collect: - Lunar new year; - Lady slipper & Dancing lady orchid; - Tom of Finland; - Inge Look Aunties; - Blue Cats World Trip; - Erotic (about men); - Van Gogh card from museum

presentation

My postcard album for swap
If you find something interesting in my album and want to swap, you can drop me some lines with your album. Thank you.

mercredi 1 octobre 2014

Cover#017 PC#003 #004 Canada, RMR Empress of Ireland

I got a mail from Canada today with 2 awesome UNESCO cards inside.



2014 The 100th Anniversary of the RMS Empress of Ireland
Design
Isabelle Toussaint & Susan Scott
Day of issue
29 May 2014
Sheetsize

Perforation
13
Face value
$ 2.50


Sent:11/9/2014
Arrived: 1/10/2014

Thank you jasondavidsforum :) !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire