Dear, I open for direct swap. You can contact me via email : chiphoi001@yahoo.com. I collect: - Lunar new year; - Lady slipper & Dancing lady orchid; - Tom of Finland; - Inge Look Aunties; - Blue Cats World Trip; - Erotic (about men); - Van Gogh card from museum

presentation

My postcard album for swap
If you find something interesting in my album and want to swap, you can drop me some lines with your album. Thank you.

samedi 18 octobre 2014

PC#012 Czech, WWI

Today I got this card from Czech. It’s a reprint old-card from WWI era, showing Austro-Hungarian soldier (Czech belonged to Austro-Hungarian empire in those time), saying goodbye to his family to go to the war.
The stamp is one of two from the Minisheet WWI issued in 2014.

Sent: 3/10/2014
Arrived: 18/10/2014

Thank you Ondras!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire