Dear, I open for direct swap. You can contact me via email : chiphoi001@yahoo.com. I collect: - Lunar new year; - Lady slipper & Dancing lady orchid; - Tom of Finland; - Inge Look Aunties; - Blue Cats World Trip; - Erotic (about men); - Van Gogh card from museum

presentation

My postcard album for swap
If you find something interesting in my album and want to swap, you can drop me some lines with your album. Thank you.

dimanche 27 novembre 2022

Vietnam - Year of the Cat 2023 cards,


I got some gifts from designer of Year of the Cat 2023 stamps today. The stamps will be issued in next some days, on first day of December and he gave me some private cards as a gift. Many of my friends are quite surprised when I announced them about year of the Cat. It is because only in Vietnam, there is Year of the Cat instead of Year of the Rabbit.









The back side of the card, he decorate with the image of stampset and 4 first day postmark printed. 


These two cards will be the gift for the Vietnam Philately magazine Number of New Year. The size is bigger than normal card. 




All the cards are signed by hand by designer on the front side.

Thank you so much Mr Vinh !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire