Dear, I open for direct swap. You can contact me via email : chiphoi001@yahoo.com. I collect: - Lunar new year; - Lady slipper & Dancing lady orchid; - Tom of Finland; - Inge Look Aunties; - Blue Cats World Trip; - Erotic (about men); - Van Gogh card from museum

presentation

My postcard album for swap
If you find something interesting in my album and want to swap, you can drop me some lines with your album. Thank you.

mardi 8 novembre 2022

Japan - Year of the Rabbit 2023,

My first YoR/YoC card is from Japan. It arrived so fast. Sent on 1 Nov and I got it in my hand on 8 Nov. Took only a week to arrive. 

Japan is the first country issued Lunar new year stamp each year.

In Vietnam, instead of the Rabbit, the Cat is in this zodiac cirle. And only in Vietnam, we have Year of the Cat. I don't explain or discuss about this difference : Rabbit or Cat, just accept and like it.



 Thank you so much Fumie for sending me a wonderful card. Unfortunatly, Vietnam don't have snow in winter, eventhough the weather is very cold in that season I am sure.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire