Dear, I open for direct swap. You can contact me via email : chiphoi001@yahoo.com. I collect: - Lunar new year; - Lady slipper & Dancing lady orchid; - Tom of Finland; - Inge Look Aunties; - Blue Cats World Trip; - Erotic (about men); - Van Gogh card from museum

presentation

My postcard album for swap
If you find something interesting in my album and want to swap, you can drop me some lines with your album. Thank you.

dimanche 6 novembre 2022

Vietnam - Vietnamese food, seri No.3


So yummy. Today I want to show some vietnamese foods. This issue is the number 3 of the serie and I think it is the last one. The first one was issued in 2020 and shows Northen food such as Phở, Bún chả, Bún thang. The number 2 was issued in 2021 and show the foods of central Vietnam such as Bún Bò Huế, .... And now the south food: Bánh xèo, Bánh khọt, Cơm tấm, Bánh Mỳ.


I tried Bánh xèo and Bánh khọt in Cần thơ. My last summer trip was there with my love (my ex lol) . Very deliccious.

Bánh mỳ is very popular in Vietnam. You can buy it in any city, on the street with the price  very reasonable. I often eat Bánh mỳ only for my breakfast, rarely as a lunch or diner. But I know many people, especialy student, they eat Banh my not only for breakfast.



It is easy to find Bánh xèo in Hanoi with the same value in the southen . But I think the difference is mixed vegetable served with Bánh xèo. Normaly in the north, we have only some types of aromatic vegetarial such as basil, mint leaves, cilantro, sawleaf and lettuce. But in the sounth, they serve fruit leaf as well : toad tree leaves, ...




Here is stamp booklet. They released 3 booklet for the issue.



These maxicards are not officials. The card is from a set of Vietnamese cuisine cards I bough in store quite longtime but I think the drawings are interesting. Thesse aquarelles are colorful.





I drop all the pictorial tampon (first day postmark) on the back side of each card. We have 5 different postmark. Each corresponds to the province where well-known by that food. Cần thơ with Bánh xèo, Sài gòn with Cơm tấm.... 


 The first day of issue was the first day of Hanoi philately annual exhibition 10.10 so you can see the commemorative postmark I dropped on back side as well with the year number 2022.

In this exhibition, I have one philately frame with my new cultural topic. And I took some photos with my collector friends.


My exhibition frame





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire