Dear, I open for direct swap. You can contact me via email : chiphoi001@yahoo.com. I collect: - Lunar new year; - Lady slipper & Dancing lady orchid; - Tom of Finland; - Inge Look Aunties; - Blue Cats World Trip; - Erotic (about men); - Van Gogh card from museum

presentation

My postcard album for swap
If you find something interesting in my album and want to swap, you can drop me some lines with your album. Thank you.

mardi 9 janvier 2018

Russia, FIFA 2018 World cup cover,


This cover I got with the FIFA 2018 World cup stamp. The wolf is picked as the animal sign for this time. 


This flower maxicard was sent inside the cover. I still remember my days in France, one day in spring, I got out of my domitory in the freezing weather, but I could see somewhere in the yard this flower was blooming. I falled in love with this flower immediatlu. They look so awesome. In french, it is called "Perce-neige". 



She offered this card as well. A very nice one with the rooster on. I don't know about the story about the man and the rooster on card but I think it should be interesting. I used it with the rooster year stamp of Vietnam, dropped the postmark of last day of 2017 from my hometown, during my holiday.


Thank you so much Olga!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire