Dear, I open for direct swap. You can contact me via email : chiphoi001@yahoo.com. I collect: - Lunar new year; - Lady slipper & Dancing lady orchid; - Tom of Finland; - Inge Look Aunties; - Blue Cats World Trip; - Erotic (about men); - Van Gogh card from museum

presentation

My postcard album for swap
If you find something interesting in my album and want to swap, you can drop me some lines with your album. Thank you.

jeudi 11 janvier 2018

Aland, Year of the Dog 2018


 Year of the Dog from Aland reached my home. From year of the Goat, Aland post released annually stamps to celebrate the lunar new year. And they are my favorite ones.

Year of the Monkey. the stamp was issued as EUROPA stamp (traditional toy).

The letter was posted from Finland with a set of maxicard, a minisheet inside.







Sent: 14/12/2017
Arrived: 11/01/2018

Thank you so much Kimmo for this help!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire