Dear, I open for direct swap. You can contact me via email : chiphoi001@yahoo.com. I collect: - Lunar new year; - Lady slipper & Dancing lady orchid; - Tom of Finland; - Inge Look Aunties; - Blue Cats World Trip; - Erotic (about men); - Van Gogh card from museum

presentation

My postcard album for swap
If you find something interesting in my album and want to swap, you can drop me some lines with your album. Thank you.

mardi 20 décembre 2016

Vietnam, Saigon Shaped cards,


Rooster year stamps are released today and I went to philatelic shop to make some items for my lunar year collection as precedant years. I met director of Vietnam stamp company. We talked a bit about shaped cards that Vietnam post issued recently. She confirmed that in next time, there will other interesting shaped card designs about different topics such as 4 seasons, Vietnamese cuisine, ethical people,... that the sale in Saigon is better than that one in Hanoi. I am so excited about designs next time.

She gave me these cards as a pretty gift. (Coz I said that I hadnot seen them on sale in Hanoi. They are Saigon site cards).

These 3 cards show well-known sites in Saigon. Bến Thành market - biggest one in Saigon; the Cathedrale and The central Post Office. They are all french colonial architecture in Vietnam.




Thank you so much Mrs.Hang for this gift.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire