Dear, I open for direct swap. You can contact me via email : chiphoi001@yahoo.com. I collect: - Lunar new year; - Lady slipper & Dancing lady orchid; - Tom of Finland; - Inge Look Aunties; - Blue Cats World Trip; - Erotic (about men); - Van Gogh card from museum

presentation

My postcard album for swap
If you find something interesting in my album and want to swap, you can drop me some lines with your album. Thank you.

lundi 19 décembre 2016

Cover#203 Czech, Commemorative Handstamp: Number50: God's gift (Christmas Ornament)

This time I got a christmas cover with the Christmas ball handstamp on. The postmark is made of several ice flowers. Inside is a fold card showing a snow view. I always enjoy to see view of snow on forest or on mountain.

Sent:1 Dec 2016
Arrived: 19 Dec 2016


Thank you so much Trung!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire