Dear, I open for direct swap. You can contact me via email : chiphoi001@yahoo.com. I collect: - Lunar new year; - Lady slipper & Dancing lady orchid; - Tom of Finland; - Inge Look Aunties; - Blue Cats World Trip; - Erotic (about men); - Van Gogh card from museum

presentation

My postcard album for swap
If you find something interesting in my album and want to swap, you can drop me some lines with your album. Thank you.

vendredi 4 novembre 2016

PC#161 France, UNESCO site: Paris, Banks of the Seine

From her travel in Paris, my old classmate sent me this Effel tower card. It remembers me old days I was in Paris for my new year holiday, the noel market close to this tower. They burned the top of the  tower with a lot of light in different colors. And the market at the bottom was crowed with asian, african and europeen cuisine. The color of donut I still remember. With the music of some vagabond artists who are from South American, the Indian music to me is the music of the wild nature.

 I still remember the Event night Christmas, my two friends with me were in Notre Dame de Paris. It was a night with slight rain and pretty cold. We had to run to catch the last train to back home, walking in the silence of Christmas night. Sometimes, a car passed us and I could hear some word from certain songs I didnot know the name. They drunk in a party, backed home and sang a bit. 

And I didnot forget the lyric of one of my favorite song about Christmas too:

"Quand december revient, quand la neige neige
Et ton visage me revient, en rafale de rires  d'étoiles
C'est nour deux à l'envers quang mes rêves rêvent
A ces Noel rouges et verts
Nos huit ans nos amours d'hiver

Marie-Noel Marie-Noel
Petite fille. joujou fragile
Petit Noel, de mes Noels d'enfants..."



Paris, Banks of the Seine

 UNESCO site
Date of inscription: 1991


From the Louvre to the Eiffel Tower, from the Place de la Concorde to the Grand and Petit Palais, the evolution of Paris and its history can be seen from the River Seine. The Cathedral of Notre-Dame and the Sainte Chapelle are architectural masterpieces while Haussmann's wide squares and boulevards influenced late 19th- and 20th-century town planning the world over.
Source: unesco.org


Thank you so much Van!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire