Dear, I open for direct swap. You can contact me via email : chiphoi001@yahoo.com. I collect: - Lunar new year; - Lady slipper & Dancing lady orchid; - Tom of Finland; - Inge Look Aunties; - Blue Cats World Trip; - Erotic (about men); - Van Gogh card from museum

presentation

My postcard album for swap
If you find something interesting in my album and want to swap, you can drop me some lines with your album. Thank you.

lundi 14 novembre 2016

Cover#200 Czech, Cover with a lot of beautiful stamps,


 This letter arrived today, I got it from my neighbour as I am not at home all the day so the factor gave it to her.

Sent: 01 Nov 2016
Arrived:14 Nov 2016


This one is new fauna issue for this year of Czech post. I love this serie.








 With some other EUROPA stamps for my EUROPA collection.







 This set is from United Nations Post about the LGBT topic. It is in my wishlist for a long time and finaly I got them for my collection.



Thank you so much Trung for your support!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire