Dear, I open for direct swap. You can contact me via email : chiphoi001@yahoo.com. I collect: - Lunar new year; - Lady slipper & Dancing lady orchid; - Tom of Finland; - Inge Look Aunties; - Blue Cats World Trip; - Erotic (about men); - Van Gogh card from museum

presentation

My postcard album for swap
If you find something interesting in my album and want to swap, you can drop me some lines with your album. Thank you.

mercredi 2 mars 2016

PC#143 Indonesia, Sunset on Merapi from Ratu Boko Temple,

Thank you so much Shinta for picking this one for me and for reading cafully all my profile. I adore sunset, especially on the ocean. I was born and grew up in a city not far the beach but unfortunately, it's a bit difficult to see the sunset from the beach here as ocean is on east of my country.
And I rarely got something with the mark "Missent to...". Now I have another one.

Sent: 1/2016
Arrived: 2/3/2016
Thank so much Shinta!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire