Dear, I open for direct swap. You can contact me via email : chiphoi001@yahoo.com. I collect: - Lunar new year; - Lady slipper & Dancing lady orchid; - Tom of Finland; - Inge Look Aunties; - Blue Cats World Trip; - Erotic (about men); - Van Gogh card from museum

presentation

My postcard album for swap
If you find something interesting in my album and want to swap, you can drop me some lines with your album. Thank you.

mercredi 30 mars 2016

Cover#177 Czech, Year of the Monkey issue of HongKong, IOM.


Sent: 15/03/2016
Arrived: 30/03/2016



This one is a special minisheet as the monkey on the right one is made of gold-plated metal. And please take a look at the face value of each stamp. 50 dollar Hongkong. Well, Hongkong Post had a good job for this one. They gain lot of money from Lunar Year collectors, who are the most from China or chineses.



And this one is Monkey year issue from tiny island: Isle of Man. As tradition, the monkey on stamp is very cute, as the last year: Year of the Goat.



Thank you, Trung!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire