Dear, I open for direct swap. You can contact me via email : chiphoi001@yahoo.com. I collect: - Lunar new year; - Lady slipper & Dancing lady orchid; - Tom of Finland; - Inge Look Aunties; - Blue Cats World Trip; - Erotic (about men); - Van Gogh card from museum

presentation

My postcard album for swap
If you find something interesting in my album and want to swap, you can drop me some lines with your album. Thank you.

jeudi 29 décembre 2022

UK - Le petit prince card,


I have received mail from UK today. In the mail, a Petit prince card sent from France to the sender some months ago and now she sent it to me. Who care? I still love it. 


The font card shows some words by The little prince : J'ai des amis à découvrir et beaucoup de chose à connaitre. (I have friends to discover and many things to learn). The back side there are 2 stamps of Little prince. These stamps are from the booklet issued in 2019 on the occasion of 75th anniversary of Little Prince.  Sorry Plathy if I show all your mai




The sender sent me another card inside to drop some word to me. 


 

Thank you so much Plathy!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire