Dear, I open for direct swap. You can contact me via email : chiphoi001@yahoo.com. I collect: - Lunar new year; - Lady slipper & Dancing lady orchid; - Tom of Finland; - Inge Look Aunties; - Blue Cats World Trip; - Erotic (about men); - Van Gogh card from museum

presentation

My postcard album for swap
If you find something interesting in my album and want to swap, you can drop me some lines with your album. Thank you.

samedi 2 novembre 2019

Germany, Flower cover,


I got a mail from Germany with some very nice mint stamps. Baby animal seri from German post was issued from some years ago. Each year they release a set of 2. But for 2019, only one was issued. Furthermore, she sent me two definitive flowers stamps. I collect this seri for a long time and till now still missing a lot. Also a pocket canlender for 2020 came my home inside the mail. So pretty is she.




Thank you so much Angeleye!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire