Dear, I open for direct swap. You can contact me via email : chiphoi001@yahoo.com. I collect: - Lunar new year; - Lady slipper & Dancing lady orchid; - Tom of Finland; - Inge Look Aunties; - Blue Cats World Trip; - Erotic (about men); - Van Gogh card from museum

presentation

My postcard album for swap
If you find something interesting in my album and want to swap, you can drop me some lines with your album. Thank you.

jeudi 9 mars 2017

Vietnam, New shaped cards


Vietnam Post has released 3 new designs recently. 

The first one shows a city flower with each leaf each well-know sight-seeing site in Saigon (the old name of Ho Chi Minh city but the most people prefer the name Sai gon)


The second one shows Grand Opéra de Saigon. It dated more than 100 years.


The last one is the Cathédrale de Saigon.  The right one is old issue, in cloche form. The left one is new one.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire