Dear, I open for direct swap. You can contact me via email : chiphoi001@yahoo.com. I collect: - Lunar new year; - Lady slipper & Dancing lady orchid; - Tom of Finland; - Inge Look Aunties; - Blue Cats World Trip; - Erotic (about men); - Van Gogh card from museum

presentation

My postcard album for swap
If you find something interesting in my album and want to swap, you can drop me some lines with your album. Thank you.

jeudi 2 février 2017

Cover#208 Philippines, cover of new year,


Today, after a week off for the Tết holiday (new year), all offices work back. A lot of mails arrived.

Sent: 18 Jan 2017
Arrived: 2 Feb 2017

This MS is in my wishlist for a longtime. I love this flower so much.



And the philippines post has changed their style in designing the lunar year stamps. It is not always the yeallow as precedent years but more coloful.

Thank you so much Sia for this help!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire