Dear, I open for direct swap. You can contact me via email : chiphoi001@yahoo.com. I collect: - Lunar new year; - Lady slipper & Dancing lady orchid; - Tom of Finland; - Inge Look Aunties; - Blue Cats World Trip; - Erotic (about men); - Van Gogh card from museum

presentation

My postcard album for swap
If you find something interesting in my album and want to swap, you can drop me some lines with your album. Thank you.

samedi 13 février 2016

Cover#167 Vietnam, First working day of Philatelie Bureau;

 Today is the first working day of Viet stamps company and main Philatelie Bureau . I went there to take first meet of year with some collector friends. And this one is a small gift from Viet stamps company.
The postmark shows 8 Feb 2016, the first day of the year of the Monkey 2016. On the left, the signature of director, Mrs.My Hang.
Inside is a folded card printed one monkey stamp of the set two. Very nice. I like it.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire