Dear, I open for direct swap. You can contact me via email : chiphoi001@yahoo.com. I collect: - Lunar new year; - Lady slipper & Dancing lady orchid; - Tom of Finland; - Inge Look Aunties; - Blue Cats World Trip; - Erotic (about men); - Van Gogh card from museum

presentation

My postcard album for swap
If you find something interesting in my album and want to swap, you can drop me some lines with your album. Thank you.

samedi 2 janvier 2016

Cover# 157 Mail from Le Père Noel,

I got mail from Santa Claus. Well, I like ít.
Every years, an abundant Child send their mails to Santa Claus for their gift wishes. Address written on the letter makes the facteur embrassing. 
Santa Claus
Claus street
North Pole
The facteur dont know how to do with those letters. A return letter is not fair to those good child. As a solution, they have some real address, of course not the home of Santa Claus, and children can send their letter to that address. By that way, they will get a special letter of Santa in return. 

And here what I got:

 Sent: 
Arrived: 2/1/2016


Merci beaucoup Le Père Noel  pour ta très sympas lettre. Je sais que tes lutins et toi tout étaient très occupés ses jours-là à préparer bien les cadeaux pour les enfants, surtout les sages enfants. Et moi, j'ai rien recu ce jour là, le Noel. J'ai acheté un très bon bouquin  comme un cadeau pour moi le Noel et c'est tout, comme d'habitude. Bon, c'était très cool. De toutes facons, j'ai recu quelque chose, par moi même, et  j'en était content, heureux aussi.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire