Dear, I open for direct swap. You can contact me via email : chiphoi001@yahoo.com. I collect: - Lunar new year; - Lady slipper & Dancing lady orchid; - Tom of Finland; - Inge Look Aunties; - Blue Cats World Trip; - Erotic (about men); - Van Gogh card from museum

presentation

My postcard album for swap
If you find something interesting in my album and want to swap, you can drop me some lines with your album. Thank you.

lundi 30 novembre 2015

Cover#146 #147 PC#117 Vietnam, Year of the Monkey 2016


Today, as last years, I go to Vietnam stamps company because we have new issue: Year of the Monkey. I really like stamp design this year, they are coloful.


Designer, mr. in black on left was signing on items for collectors.



 Selling pot.


Official FDC:

Cover real-posted on first day issue with correct postage fee for domestic:




I made this one from the card my friend sent me. Look, that's why I adore Jananese card.



New item from Viet stamp company this year. A Hongbao and a Year of the Monkey shaped folder inside with some word of introduction.




Specimen stamps:


Uncut stamps:


Block of 6 with FDC postmark:


Full stampsheet:




And here the folder I made by myself.

The font



and the back: 


All items were signed by designer, Mr. Du. Thank you so much.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire