Dear, I open for direct swap. You can contact me via email : chiphoi001@yahoo.com. I collect: - Lunar new year; - Lady slipper & Dancing lady orchid; - Tom of Finland; - Inge Look Aunties; - Blue Cats World Trip; - Erotic (about men); - Van Gogh card from museum

presentation

My postcard album for swap
If you find something interesting in my album and want to swap, you can drop me some lines with your album. Thank you.

mardi 20 octobre 2015

Cover#134 #135 Vietnam, Beetles issue,



Today is one of my very busy day. However, I took my little pause to go to Vietnam stamps company as we have new stamps: the beetle. Rarely we have 2 FDC postmark with different pictorials but today that happened. And more surprise, the both are available in Hanoi: one for Hanoi and one for Saigon but the both are present here today. We have a minisheet also. I must say I love new director of Viet stamps company. As the result of well working, she gives many many colectible items to collectors: MS, folder,.. 

This one chopped the Saigon FDC postmark




Uncut stamps




Specimen stamps



Minisheet


Uncut minisheet

Specimen minisheet


Block of 4 with Pictorial postmarks at coin




Beetles are the biggest group of insects that upwards of 400.000 species described widely in the world. Vietnam has wide range of green forest and ideal temperature near the Equator , therefore, becomes one of the most suitable living region for beetle. In recent time, forest has cut down uncontrolably that destroyed many creature' living environment, becoming major threats to many insects to go extinct.
Accordingly, in order to increase the awareness of protecting, balancing biodiversity of Earth's living, as well as saving the beetle, on 20th October 2015, the Ministry of infomation and communication decided to issue the stamps "Beetles" which is about to extinct, listing on Vietnam's red book, containing 4 stamps: Odontolabis cuvera fallaciosa, Cheirotonus battarell, Dorcus titanus westermanni, Jumnos ruckeri tonkinenais. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire