Dear, I open for direct swap. You can contact me via email : chiphoi001@yahoo.com. I collect: - Lunar new year; - Lady slipper & Dancing lady orchid; - Tom of Finland; - Inge Look Aunties; - Blue Cats World Trip; - Erotic (about men); - Van Gogh card from museum

presentation

My postcard album for swap
If you find something interesting in my album and want to swap, you can drop me some lines with your album. Thank you.

mardi 11 août 2015

Cover#116 Czech, 165th Anniversary of Railway Post Postmark;



This cover was chopped a special postmark on the back of letter. It illustrates a postal train from Breclav to Ostrava. In the past, train was the main vehicul to transport mails. By the time, it was replaced by many others such as avion, autobus,etc.
To celebrate the 165 anniversary of Railway Post, Czech post released this stamp. The trajet of this mail is: beginning from city of my friend to Breclav; then get on the train in Breclav, chop this tampon on running train, get out in Ostrava to fly to Vietnam by avion.

Sent: 20/6/2015
Arrived: 11/8/2015
Thank Trung!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire