Dear, I open for direct swap. You can contact me via email : chiphoi001@yahoo.com. I collect: - Lunar new year; - Lady slipper & Dancing lady orchid; - Tom of Finland; - Inge Look Aunties; - Blue Cats World Trip; - Erotic (about men); - Van Gogh card from museum

presentation

My postcard album for swap
If you find something interesting in my album and want to swap, you can drop me some lines with your album. Thank you.

samedi 22 novembre 2014

PC#029 Curaçao, Zone historique de Willemstad, centre ville et port

Zone historique de Willemstad, centre ville et port, Curaçao

UNESCO site

Date of inscriptio: 1997

The people of the Netherlands established a trading settlement at a fine natural harbour on the Caribbean island of Curaçao in 1634. The town developed continuously over the following centuries. The modern town consists of several distinct historic districts whose architecture reflects not only European urban-planning concepts but also styles from the Netherlands and from the Spanish and Portuguese colonial towns with which Willemstad engaged in trade.

Source: UNESCO.org

Sent: 30/10/2014
Arrived: 22/11/2014

Thanks Lea!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire