Dear, I open for direct swap. You can contact me via email : chiphoi001@yahoo.com. I collect: - Lunar new year; - Lady slipper & Dancing lady orchid; - Tom of Finland; - Inge Look Aunties; - Blue Cats World Trip; - Erotic (about men); - Van Gogh card from museum

presentation

My postcard album for swap
If you find something interesting in my album and want to swap, you can drop me some lines with your album. Thank you.

dimanche 6 mai 2018

Indonesia, Dog year maxicard,


This mail arrived with two maxicard inside. Year of the Dog one and orchid one.

 On the cover, the ASEAN GAME 2018 stamp were used as postage fee. ASEAN game 2018, commonly known as Jakarta Palembang 2018,  is a pan-Asian multi-sport event scheduled to be held from 18 August to 2 September 2018 in Indonesia. Gelora Bung Karno Main Stadium in Jakarta will host the opening and closing ceremonies of the Games. And of course Vietnam participates to this game.




Thank you so much shinta!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire